SOLD by Adam & Lise Vasiliou
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A striking masterpiece, this architecturally designed residence pays homage to its natural surrounds with a unique design that delivers a private sanctuary for families and golf enthusiasts who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city living and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a peaceful location. The owners are sad to leave, so their loss is your gain.
Quality Features Include;
- 3 built-in beds + 2.5 baths.
- Fully fenced & manicured yard.
- Front court yard.
- Crimsafe screens on all doors + windows.
- Balcony overlooking the Golf Course.
- Rainwater tank + Garden shed.
- 2 car accommodation.
- Walking distance to Shopping, Medical, Train + Golf Club.
- IG Swimming pool with BBQ area.
- Well appointed Gas/Electric Kitchen + Dishwasher.
- Air Conditioned Living throughout + Ceiling Fans
- Located in the exclusive precinct of Fairways Estate.
While the design sets it apart, the spacious yet practical layout ensures comfortable living for all to enjoy. The generous open planned living and dining room is complemented by glistening tiled floors which lead out to the outdoor oasis. This captivating space presents an expansive entertainers idyllic setting when entertaining or simply relaxing amongst the soothing atmosphere.
A central gourmet kitchen overlooks the living, dining & Entertainment areas and is complete with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and an abundance of bench and cupboard space. There are three bedrooms in total, with the spacious master bedroom boasting a large ensuite and very functional walk-in robe. Imagine yourself enjoying a coffee out on the front balcony overlooking the golf course and enjoying the sounds of the birds chirping.
Within walking distance;
- The Brookwater Clubhouse comprising of a full 18 hole golf course + restaurant.
- Brookwater Shopping Village & Medical Centre (incl. Woolworths + The Coffee Club).
- Springfield Centre Train Station & Orion Shopping Centre
The Fairways is set within a streetscape which has been rhythmically landscaped and centred around a highly manicured golf window. Every home-site enjoys cool bushland breezes and is superbly positioned within walking distance of exclusive leisure amenities, the Brookwater Golf & Country Club and Orion shopping centre. You will also be blessed in having use of the complex' swimming pool and BBQ area. Plus quality parklands for your special family time together.
Don't delay, make your dreams come true today, contact us to arrange a private inspection!
Current Rental Appraisal: $440-$460 per week.
Ipswich City Council Rates; $650 per quarter.
Body Corporate Fees: $670 per quarter.
Please note that the body corporate fees include building insurance, common ground maintenance & swimming pool / BBQ area use and maintenance, saving you thousands when compared to non body corp living.
Contact Lise Vasiliou or Jason Lamborne for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.