Sold By Adam and Lise Vasiliou
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in the very sought after Inala, just around the corner from Durack State School, and buses that will take you to Southbank, Oxley, Brisbane and Darra train station, and Ipswich Motorway, makes your trip to work, an absolute breeze! Immaculate presentation, this lovely and extra-large 3 bedroom home is definitely one worth looking at! At this price, what we have on offer here is nothing short of a bargain!
There is a huge 5 kw solar panel system which is battery ready, plus solar hot water system. You also have fabulous side access via the fully concreted driveway through to the back garden, and an insulated covered, decked outdoor area with ceiling fan, caf blinds and all overlooking the gorgeous back yard!
It doesn't stop there, you also have a garden shed, single drive-through carport, 3000L water tank with pump, and full security screens on the windows and doors. Plenty of room for your boat, caravan, trailer etc, and there is potentially even enough room for a granny flat! Because the land is very user friendly, on a large 718m2 allotment, you could put in the largest swimming pool as well, and still have plenty of room to run around!
Offering 3 large bedrooms in total, each have ceiling fans, the Master Bedroom is king Sized, and has mirrored built in robes and air conditioner. The kitchen was renovated a little while back, and comprises of electric cooktop, under bench oven, range-hood, double sink and woodgrain laminate flooring.
The carpet is as new in the 3 large bedrooms. Master Bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan! Beautifully presented, you just have to see it! The living room is completely separate to the kitchen/dining area and is also air conditioned. The roof has recently been restored.
- Well Appointed And Recently Renovated Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge With Air Conditioner
- Main Bathroom Has Also Been Renovated
- 3 Very Large Sized Bedrooms, Each With Ceiling Fans
- Master Bedroom Is King Sized With Built In Robes And Air Conditioner
- Wonderful Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fantastic Back Garden, Big Enough For A Swimming Pool And Then Some
- Garden Shed And Fully Fenced, 718 M2 Block
- 2 Minute Walk To Buses And Durack State School
- Garden Shed And Water Tank With Pump
- Close To Skylark St Shops And Inala Shopping Centre
- Public Transport And Ipswich Motorway
- Side Access, Fully Concreted Driveway
- Solar Power, Solar Hot Water
This is a home you will be proud to call yours! The backyard is huge, and has plenty of room for the kids and outdoor entertaining. Have a look at this one, you will be amazed what is actually on offer for the price. In a very nice and quiet pocket of Inala. Come and see it, you won't be disappointed!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Rear Deck
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.